- USQ’s new Master of Learning and Teaching (Early Years) enables those with a bachelor degree in a discipline other than education to become a registered teacher in just 18 months.
- Specialising in the development and care of children from birth to eight years, this degree provides a comprehensive understanding of education designed to give children a strong start in their learning development.
- Study online at your own pace, in your own time, the characteristics of babies and young children and how they develop and learn.
- Learn how to create and maintain supportive, socially inclusive and safe learning environments.
- Put theory into practice and build significant industry connections through 75 days of supervised professional experience placements in pre-school and primary school contexts.
Upon completion of the Master of Learning and Teaching, you are eligible to apply for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).