- Personalise your masters degree and gain expertise in areas that are specific to your nursing career goals.
- Gain strategic clinical leadership and management skills while building on your understanding of contemporary health care practice.
- Develop theoretical and practical knowledge of the intricacies of aged care practice, caring for patients with dementia, immunisation nursing, counselling skills in a nursing context and culture as a determinant of health.
- Tailor your enrolment pattern to focus on the clinical aspects of nursing or select the research pathway enabling you to build specialist skills in health research.
- Choose from a number of approved electives to broaden your goals and widen your career options. You can study part-time and online to fit study into your life while progressing your career.