- With USQ’s Master of Project Management you will develop the skills and ability to become an evidence-based project management professional. The Master of Project Management is designed for those who want to build on their existing project management experience, lead emerging project managers or move into project management consulting.
- Learn how to cultivate your ability to contextualise your project management knowledge, and develop your ability to draw on the latest evidence for solutions to difficult project management problems.
- You can study Project Management online, with the flexibility to attend interactive online workshops at USQ’s Springfield campus, where you will review study materials, examine case studies, enhance your study and research skills, and learn from leading industry practitioners.
- The USQ Master of Project Management allows you to vary the number of courses you study each semester to accommodate work and home-life demands. Your course materials and assessments are made available from the start, giving you the independence to manage your time.
- Your assessments are purely assignment-based and completed on an individual basis. By applying the curriculum to your own workplace experiences, you’ll create a competitive edge for yourself in the Project Management workplace.
- Personalise your master’s degree by choosing a named specialisation or customise your own electives from a range of graduate courses to suit your career.