- Have you completed a bachelor degree and wish to enhance your research skills in a specialised area? The Master of Research at USQ allows you to develop your research skills, specialist knowledge and produce original contributions in your chosen field, supported by expert professionals and renowned academics.
- Expand your critical thinking, applied research and evaluation skills, developing rigorous research design capabilities, and the ability to report and share your research outcomes.
- A Master of Research qualification not only gives you an opportunity to make real and lasting impact in your chosen area, but also indicates to prospective employers that you possess strong competencies in time-management, problem-solving and commitment.
- As well as enhancing your career prospects, this Higher Degree by Research provides thorough research training if you seek to pursue further doctoral study.
- Explore research across a variety of USQ areas, including (but not limited to):
- Agricultural Science
- Computer Science
- Creative Arts
- Health and Wellbeing
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Sport and Exercise
- Statistics, and more!
The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) provides a further study pathway (providing you meet the entry requirements).