Accepting your offer
Congratulations on your offer to study at USQ. We look forward to welcoming you to study with us.
To accept your offer you will need to:
- Meet any conditions outlined in your offer letter
- Complete and sign the offer acceptance
- Complete and sign the financial declaration or checklist form
- Return your acceptance to email@example.com.
How to accept
1. Complete and return acceptance of offer form
Complete your acceptance of offer form and return, along with any requested supporting documentation to:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pay your fees
You will receive an email notification to let you know we have received all documents required before processing with fees.
In order to accept the offer of place, it is necessary to pay the fees and charges due as indicated in the letter of offer. This will include the first semester of tuition fees, plus the Overseas Student Health Cover (if applicable) for the length of your student visa.
For payment options go to Payment of Fees.
Before you make your payment you should read and understand information about USQ's Refund of Student Fees Policy.
3. Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment
Once USQ receives your acceptance of offer and payment, you will be provided with confirmation of your enrolment.
International students will request to receive their Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for the student visa application. An electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) will only be issued after you have submitted the following documents:
- Signed acceptance of offer
- Simplified Student Visa framework requirement
- Photo page of your passport
- Evidence of your Overseas Student Health Cover insurance, with payment receipt
- Release letter (if transferring from another Australian education provider)
- Any other outstanding documents listed on you offer letter.
International students should also read the information on their visa conditions.
Note: Under 18 students must have a legal Guardian in place before the Confirmation of Enrolment can be issued for visa purposes. See USQ’s Under 18 International Students policy.
4. Attend Orientation, Enrolment and commence study
Congratulations, you are nearly ready to start your studies with USQ. Your first day will begin on orientation and enrolment day. It is recommended all students attend orientation and enrolment.
5. Apply for your student visa
To study in Australia as an international student, you will need a visa issued by the Australian Government.
Most international students will require a student visa. Some international students will have a temporary visa other than a student visa.
Information about how to apply for a student visa can be found on the Department of Home Affairs. It is recommended that you apply six weeks prior to the program commencement date to arrive in Australia before orientation week.
Simplified student visa framework (SSVF)
The Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) has been designed by the Department of Home Affairs to make sure the process of applying for a student visa simpler to navigate for genuine students. A single evidence level framework will apply to all international students. International students apply for a single Student visa (subclass 500), regardless of their chosen course of study. The combined evidence level outcomes of the student’s education provider and country of citizenship guide whether the student needs to provide evidence of financial and English language capacity with their student visa application.