USQ articulation agreements provide an opportunity for students to progress from a completed qualification at an external institution into an approved USQ program. Depending on the nature of the agreement, the completed qualification may be credited towards a USQ qualification or may qualify students to be eligible for admission. USQ has a large number of articulation partnership arrangements with external education providers including TAFE, private education institutions and universities. Students at these partner institutions can be admitted to a USQ related program with advanced standing (credits) on the condition of meeting the USQ academic and English requirements.
Follow these steps to start your study journey through one of USQ’s Articulation Partners:
- Check the articulation agreement between your institution and USQ. Select your home country, and find your institution.
- Research the program you wish to study and the entry requirements.
- Gather your documentation, including award certificates and academic transcripts.
- Use USQ’s credit calculator to give you an idea of the number of credits you may receive for prior study.
- Apply online or through an agent
- Accept your offer, make any required payments and get ready to start your study with USQ.