Once you graduate from USQ, you automatically become part of the USQ Alumni Network. As a USQ alumnus, you can access:
- great deals on financial products with the Heritage Bank Alliance Memberships (PDF 758KB)
- exclusive members' pricing for USQ Artsworx events
- discounts off all products at the Queensland College of Wine Tourism (QCWT)
- free loans from the USQ Library for your first year as an alumnus, after which all alumni receive a special rate on library membership.
Other benefits of being a USQ alumnus include:
- networking through alumni chapters and groups
- public recognition of your achievements after graduation with the Alumnus of the Year Awards
- advertising job opportunities on USQ’s Access (our online job noticeboard)
- notification of annual alumni events
- subscription to the Alumni Network's bi-monthly eNewsletter, Phoenix Rising.
UMail and StudyDesk access
USQ alumni have lifetime access to UMail and UConnect (StudyDesk access stops 12 months after graduation).
To access your UMail account and StudyDesk after graduation make sure you don't forget your username and password. If you have forgotten your password please contact your Student Relationship Officer for assistance.