Contact the Library
Chat to a librarian online
Chat is available 10.00am to 6.00pm, Monday-Friday (AEST)
Please note: Chat availability may vary at peak times and public holidays.
Ask USQ and email
You are able to use Ask USQ to find answers to the most commonly-asked questions for the Library or to ask a question.
You can also contact the Library directly by emailing email@example.com or via one of our other contact emails and online forms:
- Interlibrary Loans Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- eLOR and DiReCt system enquiries: email@example.com
- Online purchase suggestion form
- Online feedback and suggestion form
Phone and fax numbers
+61 7 4631 2589
1800 063 632 (freecall within Australia)
|+61 7 4631 2920|
When making calls within Australia simply leave off the +61 then change the 7 to 07. For example the Library number would be 07 4631 2589.
Postal addresses and directions
Please refer to USQ postal addresses and directions and mark all general post to: USQ Library.
Online/Distance students, please use the Toowoomba Campus as the return postal address and mark all post to: USQ Library.
All students are welcome to visit the Library at any USQ campus.
Contact a specialist librarian
For assistance within specific area, please contact our specialist campus or topic librarians:
- Creative Arts, Society & Culture Librarian
- Education Librarian
- Engineering, Built Environment & IT
- Law Librarian
- Management and Commerce Librarian
- Research Librarians
- Sciences & Health Librarian
- Copyright Information Officer