Springfield Library facilities
The Springfield campus Library is located on level 1 of the main USQ building and offers:
- study spaces
- bookable rooms
- equipment for use in the Library
- equipment for loan
- collections of resources
- library use guidelines.
For additional information please contact the Library.
The Springfield Library has a variety of different study spaces to suit your needs. This includes:
- individual/quiet study
- group study zones
- group study rooms.
All study rooms have whiteboards, and portable whiteboards are available in open study spaces.
There are 2 group study rooms which can be booked by students.
Bookings can be made via the Springfield Help Desk.
The Springfield Library houses a variety of equipment for use by students, staff and members of the public. This includes:
- Library Search and database computers
- Student computers
- Student printers and scanners (B&W and colour)
- Print vending (to add money to print quota)
- Workstation on wheels
Specific information for students on locations, hours of access, quotas and printing is available from Current Students Computing.
The Springfield Library provides a variety of equipment for loan by students and staff. This includes:
- Digital video cameras
- Still digital cameras
- Audiotape and CD player
- Digital voice recorders
- Scientific Calculators
- KeePad Interactive TurningPoint kits (Staff only)
- Whiteboard kits
Equipment can be borrowed via the Help Desk.
Library resources are found in the following collections:
- Main Collection – range of resources across all subject areas
- Course Readings Collection – limited loan collection of texts and some recommended references
- Curriculum Collection – specialist resources for Education students which contains, children’s books, teacher resources, games, puppets and toys
- Law Collection – laws reports, law journals, and legislation
The Library also provides online access to a large collection of ebooks and ejournals which can be accessed via Library Search.