Take back control with USQ's Early Offer
The USQ Early Offer allows year 12 students who place USQ #1 on their QTAC application, to receive an early offer at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ). Students can receive an early offer in one of two ways, through one simple application form.
- Recommendation from Principal
- Successful completion of a USQ Head Start course
First successful application will win an Apple iPad! Conditions apply*
Why USQ Early Offer?
- Receive a conditional offer as early as 7 August 2020
- Receive one-month free accommodation at the USQ Toowoomba Residential Colleges. Conditions apply**
- Relieve stress leading into end of year exams
How to apply:
- Student chooses from one of our programs from our Undergraduate Guide 2021 and submits a QTAC Application
- Students applying to study an Education program must complete their NARTE statement – more information will be sent to students from QTAC after they have submitted their application
- Students applying to study some creative arts courses must complete an audition.
- Student completes the Early Offer Application form and meets with Principal or School representative to discuss their recommendation/application, chosen course and any necessary pathway options
- If the student has completed a USQ Head Start course, they do not require Principal’s recommendation.
- Applications must be submitted by the Principal, on behalf of the student, along with their application form, recommendation and their Year 11 report card to email@example.com before 16 October 2020.
- Student will receive an email outcome of their conditional offer as early as 7 August 2020.
Other things you will need to do:
- Make sure you meet all your prerequisites for your program of choice
- Put USQ as your first preference on your QTAC application
- For education programs you will need to complete your NARTE Statement (more information will be sent to you by QTAC)
- For some creative arts programs you will need to complete an audition
- Accept your offer when you receive it in the QTAC offer round
|August 4 2020||QTAC Applications & USQ Early Offer applications open|
|August 7 2020||First Year 12 only offer round|
|August 21 2020||Year 12 only offer round|
|September 4 2020||Year 12 only offer round|
|September 11 2020||Year 12 only offer round|
|September 18 2020||Year 12 only offer round|
|September 25 2020||Year 12 only offer round|
|October 9 2020||Year 12 only offer round|
|October 16 2020||Applications for USQ Early Offer close|
|October 16 2020||Year 12 only offer round|
|October 23 2020||Year 12 only offer round|
** If you are eligible and receive a USQ Early Offer, you can then apply for USQ Residential Colleges via our online portal. During the application process for Semester 1, 2021, please select the USQ Early Offer checkbox and upload a copy of your offer letter. The one-month free accommodation is for the first 28 nights of Semester 1, 2021, with check in on Saturday 13 February 2021 for new students. This offer covers accommodation only, with the option to purchase meals additionally. Students must apply for Semester 1, 2021, and stay for the entire length of the contract to be eligible for the one-month free accommodation. Students can apply for any accommodation type (including private ensuite, shared ensuite and shared bathroom), with accommodation offers sent on the order they are received. The value of the one-month accommodation is subject to the accommodation type accepted. For more information about our accommodation options, head the website.