- Ready to start a new career, or perhaps you didn't finish high school, and think that university is out of your reach? If you have not completed year 12 or it has been some time since you studied, USQ’s Tertiary Preparation Program (TPP) is your free pathway to Uni.
- Get a taste of university and study courses (subjects) to develop your reading, writing, maths, and study skills. Learn how to do academic assignments and build your confidence for further studies. You can also study some specialised courses to prepare you for the degree you wish to study.
- Do you feel you have the right levels of skills in Maths and English to enter your degree but want to make sure? TPP includes helpful placement tests in both. If you need to freshen up Maths and English, or need more Science before you start, then TPP is the program for you.
- No matter when you are in the world, TPP aims to prepare you for entry to Uni. Successfully completing TPP gets you ready to apply for a range of USQ undergraduate degrees.
- TPP is a flexible program that is offered in all three semesters, and usually studied over two semesters. However, you may be able to fast-track your learning and complete your courses in one semester, or you may prefer to study part-time and take a little longer.
- All our courses are offered online which will enable you to balance work, life and family commitments.
- We’ve been offering our TPP for over 30 years, and have the experience to provide a helping hand on the journey to university study. With access to great teaching and support in a friendly caring environment, this program is available to everyone (as long as you are at least 18 in the year you begin your studies and meet the citizenship and residency requirements).
- It is best to have a chat to us before finalising your decision on courses, as your choice may have an impact later on your future studies.