Graduate Diploma of Education (Full-Fee Paying)
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- Semester 3 (November)
- 8 units
- 1 year or part-time equivalent
Build your education portfolio
The Graduate Diploma of Education (Full-Fee Paying) provides flexibility for students to select specialisations and courses that best build their applied knowledge and skills to advance their careers in an educational environment.
The Graduate Diploma of Education also provides a pathway into the Master of Education.
Your study options
- Adult, Professional and Workplace Learning
- Applied Linguistics
- Career Development
- Curriculum and Pedagogical Leadership
- Leading and Managing Educational Organisations
- Multicultural Education
- Online and Distributed Learning
Other specialisations are available within the Graduate Diploma of Education (Commonwealth Supported Place) program.