- The Graduate Diploma of Education (Full-Fee Paying) provides flexibility for students to select specialisations and courses that best build their applied knowledge and skills to advance their careers in an educational environment.
- Domestic full fee paying places are funded entirely through the full fees paid by the student. Full fees vary depending on the courses that are taken.
- Domestic full fee paying students may be eligible to defer their fees through a Government loan called FEE-HELP provided they meet the residency and citizenship requirements.
- Australian citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa holders, Permanent Resident visa holders and New Zealand citizens who will be resident outside Australia for the duration of their program pay full tuition fees and are not eligible for FEE-HELP.
- International students pay full fees. Full fees vary depending on the courses that are taken and whether they are studied on-campus, via distance education/online.
- Once you’ve completed the Graduate Diploma of Education (Full-Fee Paying), continue your studies with the Master of Education (Full-Fee Paying).
- There are other specialisations available within the Graduate Diploma of Education (Commonwealth Supported Place).