- Extend your current qualifications and editing skill set with USQ’s Master of Editing and Publishing. Graduate with the know-how to enter industry at a management and executive level, by immersing yourself in discipline-based coursework, industry connections and research training.
- Develop your publishing project expertise by managing the entire process, through the acquisition, editorial, design, production and marketing phases involved in contemporary publishing, with an emphasis on digital production and publishing processes.
- Gain advanced skills in project management and leadership in both freelance and in-house editing practice.
- Add to your already growing portfolio with the opportunity to gain research skills and produce a thesis or large-scale practice-based project.
- Undertake a digital internship to work on an exciting book project with a professional publisher, an established magazine or journal, or work with a literary festival. You will also collaborate with fellow students on an independent publishing project.
- If you are a creative writer, use your editing and publishing skill to polish your raw manuscript to perfection, then independently publish and promote it as your major dissertation project.