- USQ’s Master of Nursing allows you to apply specialised knowledge, skills and technical abilities across five different specialisations including; gerontology, clinical education, leadership and management, rural and remote health, and mental health. You can also study a General specialisation allowing you to personalise your degree.
- Build the specialist skills necessary to review data-based research while identifying and implementing best practice care for improving individual and community health outcomes.
- Develop advanced leadership skills enabling you to lead people and projects in a range of health care settings.
- Study this flexible Master of Nursing online and part-time, progressing your career while fitting study into your life and current occupation as a nurse.
- Tailor your enrolment pattern to suit your personal interests. Focus on the clinical aspects of nursing or select the research pathway to develop enhanced skills in health research.