- Are you interested in a career in early childhood education? USQ’s Bachelor of Early Childhood will give you the attributes required in the early childhood education and child care sector.
- With an emphasis on the knowledge, skills, practices and values inherent in contemporary understandings of best practice in early childhood education, you will be well positioned to work with children and families in an array of early learning environments.
- With USQ, you will have the chance to study your early childhood degree online, on-campus, or a combination of both.
- You will receive practical career experience with 80 days of targeted professional experience placements in a variety of settings. It is suggested, for both international and domestic students, that 51% of professional placement is carried out in Australia.
- Completion of the Bachelor of Early Childhood provides seamless entry into the Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood), enabling you to receive teacher registration.
- Already have an early childhood qualification from TAFE or another recognised provider? USQ may be able to offer you recognition for prior learning to help you finish your degree faster.