- Gain the theoretical knowledge of leadership and management in nursing. Apply theory to practice in your current occupation while you study part-time and online.
- Nursing management courses throughout this degree holistically develop your understanding of, and ability to provide, clinical leadership to health care team members.
- Build the self-reflective practices and skills needed to achieve effective leadership while practicing as a registered nurse.
- Analyse and implement change management practices in contemporary health care in order to manage the changing nature of teams within organisations.
- Learn from lecturers who take an innovative approach to teaching interpersonal attributes which lead to improved collaboration, human resource understanding, active communication solutions, problem-solving and decision-making parameters.
- Fit study into your life - study part-time and online while progressing your career as a registered nurse.
After completing the Graduate Diploma of Nursing, you can take credit from these courses and continue to complete the Master of Nursing.