- Extend your expertise, helping you to become a leader in education with USQ’s Master of Education (Commonwealth Supported Place).
- Study research courses designed to expand your understanding of the transformative role of education in society, and develop the skills to work through the contemporary challenges faced by educators in rapidly changing, diverse communities.
- Develop the skills to solve current issues in the education environment by using your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies, developing a research project based on your current workplace.
- A Commonwealth supported place is where the Australian Government makes a contribution towards the cost of a student’s higher education and students pay a student contribution amount, which varies depending on the courses undertaken.
- Commonwealth Supported students may be eligible to defer their fees through a Government loan called HECS-HELP.
- Other specialisations are available within the Master of Education (Full Fee Paying).