Your USQ Student ID card is your gateway to studying at USQ. Whether you are studying on-campus or online, it is important to obtain your ID card for:
- entry to exams
- building access
- printing and photocopying
- library borrowing
- public transport concessions (where available).
How do I get an ID card?
During orientation week, student ID cards are available from the following locations.
|HUB 1 in R Block (adjacent to the Bookshop)||Level 1 Auditorium D Block||Library in H Block (adjacent to the Counter)|
During the semester
After orientation week, you can obtain your student ID card from USQ Security. You will need to produce a form of identification and your student number.
What do I need?
- A portrait oriented, passport style photograph (at least 1200x1600 pixels in JPG format). Photos must be clear and taken against a white or light background.
- A scanned copy or clear photograph of a form of identity, no more than five (5) years old such as Drivers Licence, 18+/Proof of Age Card or Passport (PDF or JPG files only).
How to apply
Complete the appropriate Statutory Declaration form for your region and have it signed by an authorised witness.
- Statutory Declaration for residents of Queensland (docx 16KB)
- Commonwealth Statutory Declaration for residents of Australia (docx 28KB)
- Declaration for overseas residents (docx 18KB)
Once completed, please scan and email to IDCards@usq.edu.au along with an attached scan of your proof of identity and passport style photo.
Replacing your Student ID
Replacement of any lost, stolen or destroyed cards is available at a cost of $22 inc. GST. Please contact USQ Security to organise a new card.