- USQ’s Master of Education (Career Development) is ideal for professionals who work in teaching, counselling, training, employment or community development roles to support the career planning and development of students, clients and organisations.
- This degree is for new and experienced practitioners looking to focus on big picture issues in career development, including policy, employability and learning.
- Expand your understanding of the transformative role of education in society, and develop the skills to work through the contemporary challenges faced by educators in rapidly changing, diverse communities.
- Develop the skills to solve current issues in the education environment by using your own experiences as a backdrop to your studies, developing a research project based on your current workplace.
- This specialisation does not qualify you for teacher registration in Queensland. You can qualify for teacher registration in Queensland with the Master of Learning and Teaching (Early Years), Master of Learning and Teaching (Primary) or Master of Learning and Teaching (Secondary).