IMPORTANT INFORMATION: On 9 November 2021, the Queensland Government announced that once Queensland reaches its 80% double dose milestone, people who aren't fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be unable to attend certain venues (ie hospitality and indoor entertainment), including our graduation ceremony venues. It is anticipated this restriction will be in place by the time your ceremony takes place, and impact who can be admitted to this event. Check out the Queensland Government Questions and Answers for the most up to date information about restrictions to ensure you and your guests can attend this event, and how you should prepare.
- We’ll be using your UMail to keep in touch
- Need help resetting your password?
- What is my student number?
- Ceremonies will fill quickly and have limited capacity
- Doctoral graduates are encouraged to attend the Doctoral Ceremony in Toowoomba (Wed 15 Dec 5.30pm AEST)
- Late registration & late Ceremony Fee payment will not be accepted
- If you require Accessible seating or event support, contact the Graduations Office via E: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you have registered
- You can only register to attend a graduation ceremony via your online Graduate Response. Please ensure you select the correct ceremony date and time
- Your AUD150 Ceremony Fee includes your own attendance, loaned academic dress (including a gifted mortarboard/bonnet), and light refreshments for you & your guests
- Our graduation ceremonies are live streamed so you can share your ceremony with family and friends who are unable to attend
- If you are unable to attend your ceremony, advise us in writing before the event via email@example.com and your Ceremony Fee will be refunded
- Ceremonies are conducted in a secure fenced event precinct. Only ticketed guests and graduates may enter the precinct
- USQ Academic Dress has been simplified for 2021. Your loaned academic dress will also include a giveaway mortarboard/Doctoral bonnet & chord
- We’ll provide a testamur tube for your stage and studio photos on ceremony day
- Your digital testamur will be issued 24-48 hours after the ceremony
- Your print testamur will be mailed/couriered in a COVID Safe manner after the ceremony
Step 1: Register and make payment of the AUD150 Ceremony Fee (S2 2021 graduands)
For S2 2021 graduands: Complete your online Graduate Response#1 via UConnect > Student Centre > Graduations tile (Deferred Ceremony) and pay your AUD150 Ceremony Fee before the deadline. (NOTE: Once you have submitted your registration, you will be unable to make a change. If you do need to request a change, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
For S2 2019-S1 2021 graduates) Complete your online Graduate Response#2 (Deferred Ceremony) via UConnect > Student Centre > Graduations tile (Deferred Ceremony) and pay your AUD150 Ceremony Fee before the deadline. (NOTE: Once you have submitted your registration, you will be unable to make a change. If you do need to request a change, email email@example.com)
Step 2 for all attendees: Complete your registration confirmation
After 3PM AEST on Monday, a week prior to your ceremony, you’ll receive an email with a link to the Reed Graduation Portal. Use this link to log into the portal to confirm your registration details, provide your height, check your academic dress order is correct for your academic program, access your event ticket (including QRcode & allocated seat), provide your guests’ names and contact details. Once you’ve completed the confirmation process, you’ll receive a confirmation response to your UMail with guest e-tickets. Included in the email will be important instructions. Provide each guest with their printed or digital guest ticket. (Remember to check your Junk Mail if you cannot find this email.)
*If you receive your Congratulations email after Mon 3 Jan 2022, you will be unable to attend a ceremony until July-August 2022. Please register for Mail my testamur – you will be unable to access ceremony registration once a Toowoomba or Ipswich deadline has passed.